Bradley and the Magic Carpet, going through all the text over again.
I think it's there now.. I honestly think it's the best I can get it.
I have fixed several places where I thought it was sticking in the flow.
For example...try saying 'Bradley and Blackberries'.
Now say it three times quickly!
How about doing the same for '..and Bradley and blackberries' three times over.
Writing is one thing, saying is another. But I fixed it... to find out what I did, you'll just have to wait till the book is out. Sorry!
Anyway, now it really flows, a couple of places have even been re-written altogether.
For the better! Amazing what you can do on a Friday evening between 8 and 11 o'clock.
I've also moved the placing of some text around, so I'm pretty happy now that everything is in the best place it can be on the page, and even done some fun things
with colour and font in the right places. (not too much I hope).
Once I've looked at it on the printed page and checked again, I think it will be
ready to upload to Amazon, so I can get some prototypes ordered. I think the lead time on that may be a month or two for delivery so as soon as i have some copies in hand, I'll be ready to prepare for a launch and to get some reviews going in time for that.
Meanwhile that will give the two publishers I am waiting to hear from a chance
to let me know if they are interested or not.
The front cover is now done. The text is done... we're nearly there...
Oh.. sooo exciting!